Casper Slip And Fall Lawyers
Hiring a Premises Liability Attorney in Wyoming
Slip and fall accidents and trip and fall accidents are Slip and fall accidents, and trip and fall accidents are among the leading causes of serious injuries in the United States.
The National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) reports that slipping/tripping accidents lead to more than one million hospital visits annually.
- Few of these accidents are truly unavoidable: most slips and falls could have been prevented with proper care.
- Businesses and property owners have a legal duty to provide reasonably secure conditions on their premises.
- When they fail to do so, they can be held legally liable for any resulting injuries.
- If a slip/trip accident on another person’s property in Wyoming or Colorado injured you or a loved one, you might be entitled to financial compensation.
- At Platte River Injury Law, our experienced team of slip and fall trial lawyers represents the interests of injured victims.
- We ensure that slip and fall accident victims get maximum financial security and peace of mind.
- Our legal team has the skills and experience required to hold negligent businesses and property owners accountable.
- If you or your family member were hurt in a slip-and-fall accident, please do not hesitate to contact us today for free legal guidance.
What To Do After a Serious Slip and Fall Accident
- Worry About Medical Emergencies First
- Report the Slip and Fall Accident
- Gather Any Relevant Evidence
- Get Help From a Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
Understanding Slip and Fall Accident Liability
Who is responsible for a slip and fall accident?
In Wyoming and Colorado, property owners and property occupiers are legally liable for a slip and fall accident only if their negligence contributed to the victim’s injuries.
To prove negligence in a slip and fall accident case, you must be able to establish that:
- The conditions on the property were unreasonably dangerous;
- The property owner/occupier knew or should have known about the conditions; and
- The dangerous conditions actually contributed to the slip and fall accident.
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
In some cases, establishing liability can be challenging.
It is imperative that victims seek guidance from an experienced Casper slip and fall accident lawyer who can help them protect their legal rights.
There are many different types of property owner negligence that are known to cause slip and fall accidents. Some of the most common examples include:
- Leaks on the floor;
- Spills left uncleaned;
- Cracked or broken floorboards;
- Damaged stairs;
- Dangerous clutter;
- Loose cords or wires;
- Tattered carpets;
- Poor lighting; and
- Slippery or dangerous outdoor walking spaces.
You Deserve Financial Security
Our law firm fights for maximum financial security for our clients. If a slip and fall accident caused you serious harm, you have a right to be made ‘whole’.
Compensation should be offered that is equivalent to the value of your damages.
Sadly, defendants and insurance companies never make the claims process easy on plaintiffs.
To get a full and fair recovery, your claim must be properly documented and presented.
Our top-rated Casper, WY, slip-and-fall accident lawyer can help.
Money damages may be recoverable for:
- Emergency medical bills;
- Other hospital or medical costs;
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy;
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Long-term disability; and
- Reduced quality of life.
Why Choose Platte River Injury Law
If you or your loved one was severely injured in a slip-and-fall accident, you need an attorney who will truly care for your needs.
At Platte River Injury Law, we give each and every case the fully personalized attention that it deserves.
We will do whatever is necessary to protect your legal rights and financial interests. This includes:
- Taking the time to listen to your story;
- Carefully reviewing the evidence in your case;
- Explaining your rights and options to you;
- Working with your doctors and other medical experts;
- Carefully document your injury;
- Seeking additional evidence to prove liability; and
- Working on getting you the maximum financial compensation.
Our goal is always to get you a full settlement offer.
The sooner you get maximum financial security, the better off you will be.
Of course, not all defendants treat injured victims fairly.
We are always ready to aggressively litigate your slip-and-fall accident case if the insurer or defendant does not cooperate.
Contact Our Casper Slip and Fall Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one was injured in a slip and fall accident, please do not hesitate to contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
With the main office in downtown Casper, we represent injured victims throughout Wyoming and Colorado.