Thanks for stopping by. If we haven’t officially met, my name is Jeremy Hugus. I am a Wyoming native and became a lawyer because I am passionate about making life seriously better for real people. Real people who have been seriously injured by negligent corporations and careless people. Real people whose sacred constitutional rights have been violated by the government. I focus 100% of my practice on personal injury and criminal defense litigation. This includes oil and gas accidents; trucking, train, and auto accidents; wrongful death; medical malpractice and nursing home abuse, products liability, and workers’ compensation, as well as DWUIs, drug charges, and all other felonies and misdemeanors. I also work pro bono with Equal Justice Wyoming and volunteer with several local non-profits.
I have received Avvo’s highest rating of “10.0 SUPERB” for my personal injury and criminal defense work in Wyoming and Colorado and have been awarded multiple Top 10 and Top 40 trial lawyer awards from civil and criminal law associations across the country. Learn more about these awards and qualifications below.
When I am not fighting relentlessly to help my clients recover financial security and peace of mind, you can find me creating gourmet food and cocktails, making good music with friends, and fly fishing or backpacking in the Wyoming high country with my beautiful wife.
Lastly, I want you to know that our clients’ well being is always our top priority. Far more important to us than any award or accolade is how much better life is for our clients because of the good work we do. I am proud of the personalized, first-class service and value we consistently provide to the people we help. But don’t take my word for it—click the testimonials button to see what our satisfied clients have to say. Until we meet in person, thanks for visiting and be well.
- 10 Best Attorneys in Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Top 10 Lawyers Under 40 – National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Top 10 Lawyers Under 40 – National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 – National Trial Lawyers
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 – American Society of Legal Advocates
- Premier 100 Trial Attorney – National Academy of Jurisprudence
- Wyoming Supreme Court
- United States District Court for Wyoming
- Colorado Supreme Court
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Loyola University Chicago, MA – Bioethics & Health Policy
- Northwest Nazarene University, BS – Biology & Chemistry
- Wyoming Bar Association
- Wyoming Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Natrona County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Interfaith of Natrona County, Board of Directors, VP
- The Table Casper, Board of Directors